A smooth spider eviction
After discovering Clive the spider on Saturday morning, a smooth and clean eviction was carried out with the help of a single HB pencil.
Clive is roughly two and a half inches in diameter, and was sat in the top corner of my office.
I put a pencil underneath Clive until it touched his body. He waved his arms about a little bit in a "stoppit or I'll do something mean" sort of way, until eventually his legs lifted off of the wall and if he didn't cling to the pencil for dear life, he'd have been in free-fall. He held onto the pencil as though it were the edge of a cliff until I put him safely on the outside window sill.
He climbed off looking rather sheepish and a bit embarassed at having been conquered quite so easily.
Long-live Clive. Just not in my gaff.
Clive is roughly two and a half inches in diameter, and was sat in the top corner of my office.
I put a pencil underneath Clive until it touched his body. He waved his arms about a little bit in a "stoppit or I'll do something mean" sort of way, until eventually his legs lifted off of the wall and if he didn't cling to the pencil for dear life, he'd have been in free-fall. He held onto the pencil as though it were the edge of a cliff until I put him safely on the outside window sill.
He climbed off looking rather sheepish and a bit embarassed at having been conquered quite so easily.
Long-live Clive. Just not in my gaff.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home