Bumping into conversations
Are you a lover or a hater of the fact that occasionally at some social gatherings, you're likely to, at some point or another, hit your forehead bumping into the metaphorical low-ceiling that you didn't see coming in the form of accidentally dropping into someone else's conversation?
For example, take a social gathering I attended in the not too distant past.
A: So I was really pleased with that.
B: Yeah I can understand why, that seems like a good result.
..
..
A: So yeah. I don't like hairy string.
No word of a lie, that's exactly what I heard. Personally I love this sort of thing happening because I have an odd sense of humour, but I can understand why it might be irritating.
For example, take a social gathering I attended in the not too distant past.
A: So I was really pleased with that.
B: Yeah I can understand why, that seems like a good result.
..
..
A: So yeah. I don't like hairy string.
No word of a lie, that's exactly what I heard. Personally I love this sort of thing happening because I have an odd sense of humour, but I can understand why it might be irritating.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home