A pet hate
Our office has a communal toilet (Bathroom for the US readers) that deals with an entire building's worth of occupants.
During my morning visit, I wasn't impressed to find that someone had made their mark on the toilet paper by scrunching it up at one end. I'm not sure what it is about this, but it really makes me uncomfortable that someone's seperated sheets of toilet paper with their soiled hands.
Obsessive compulsive? Yes. Could they have torn it perpendicular to the other sheets leaving a flat and attractive presentation for the following user? Yes.
I think I've made my point.
During my morning visit, I wasn't impressed to find that someone had made their mark on the toilet paper by scrunching it up at one end. I'm not sure what it is about this, but it really makes me uncomfortable that someone's seperated sheets of toilet paper with their soiled hands.
Obsessive compulsive? Yes. Could they have torn it perpendicular to the other sheets leaving a flat and attractive presentation for the following user? Yes.
I think I've made my point.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home