Comedy Musical Timing
When popping into the loos at work today, I had my MP3 player on, and my playlist had Marilyn Manson's rendition of Sweet Dreams by the Eurythmics.
As I left the toilet, I was humming along, and went to wash my hands.
There's a bit in the song that goes:
"Some of them want to abuse you; some of them want to be abused".
Where abused is screamed by Mr Manson.
Humming turned to muffled singing, as I lathered up my hands blissfully aware that I'd turned on the volcanic tap instead of the cold one.
So on I sang...
"Some of them want to abuse you; some of them want to be.....".
I put my hands under the tap that has releases water at boiling point, and I let out the girliest scream I've heard myself use in quite some time.
"AbuuusaaaahhhahahahahahhhhHHhahahaowwww!"
Big girl's blouse, I know.
As I left the toilet, I was humming along, and went to wash my hands.
There's a bit in the song that goes:
"Some of them want to abuse you; some of them want to be abused".
Where abused is screamed by Mr Manson.
Humming turned to muffled singing, as I lathered up my hands blissfully aware that I'd turned on the volcanic tap instead of the cold one.
So on I sang...
"Some of them want to abuse you; some of them want to be.....".
I put my hands under the tap that has releases water at boiling point, and I let out the girliest scream I've heard myself use in quite some time.
"AbuuusaaaahhhahahahahahhhhHHhahahaowwww!"
Big girl's blouse, I know.
Labels: boiler, burn, dreams, hands, hot, manson, marilyn, sweet, tap, water

1 Comments:
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. Thanks for the attention, bye). Até mais.
By
Anonymous, at 7:54 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home