The Blog of Justice

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Sneeze - N - A

We discussed something slightly more obscure than usual in the office just the other day.

I've noticed that some people sneeze in threes, some dual-sneeze, and others have a comically uncontrollable sneeze.

I proposed that no two sneezes are the same, and can be likened in (albeit not quite so much complexity) our DNA. There were no rebuttals, although that's probably understandable considering that everybody always has something better to do.

Nonetheless, the point still stands. Things to consider:


  1. The number of sneezes in your sneeze series, and whether they constitute one master sneeze. A 'Sneez0r' if you will.
  2. Vocal chord patterns (How deep your voice is).
  3. How much breath you take before you sneeze habitually.
  4. What word you say when you sneeze (Choo, atchoo, kapluh, etc).
These points together make a pretty strong case. Perhaps CSIs could start using sneezes as additional biological evidence to the persuit of a killer. I can see it now.

He thought he'd committed the perfect crime, but he made one mistake. He sneezed on the body, and NO TWO SNEEZES ARE THE SAME.

SNEEZE ON A CRIME SCENE - A film starring...

Come on, it's a poor production, it's (possibly) action-based with an inside-job being involved. The starring role can only house any one of three actors.


  1. Samuel L Jackson
  2. Wesley Snipes
  3. Denzel Washington
I'll leave the rest up to your imagination, but have a think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home