You hear sax, you think sex
Do you think there's any truth to this theory? As usual, the office was rocking out to a bit of classic 80s pop music, and the amount of saxaphone solos that reminded us of cheesy 80s sex scenes was phenominal. Could it be that the slow style of the saxophone could be forever tarnished by Sly Stallone and Arnie's muscley naked backs?
Granted, Huey Lewis and the News' 'Hip to be Square' has anything but sexual undertones. It's much more of a feel-good track, I'm referring to the more mellow sax sounds.
Sax sounds - Volume I.
It'd be on the shelf next to
Sounds of Les - Volume V.
Granted, Huey Lewis and the News' 'Hip to be Square' has anything but sexual undertones. It's much more of a feel-good track, I'm referring to the more mellow sax sounds.
Sax sounds - Volume I.
It'd be on the shelf next to
Sounds of Les - Volume V.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home