The next guy's prostate problems
The toilet's pretty much sodding empty. Why stand right next to someone? There's no good reason for it where the consequences of performing such an action won't get you arrested and / or punched.
As above, but to the point where I can not only no longer wee, I'll never be able to wee in public again. This is like visual rape.
It'll end up more than likely being a monologue, because I'm not going to reply. I am here to expel urine, and not to participate in a conference about the weather / football / subjectIDon'tCareAbout. If you feel that you need to talk, talk to your mate, or use a cubicle and talk to the phone numbers scrawled on the wall. I'm sensitive about weeing, okay?
You know when older blokes go next to you or into a cubicle, and they have this initial flow of normal wee before they reach a point where they have to PUSH.
Splosh.
Splosh.
Splosh.
Splosh.
Drip drip drip. Shake, and put the mouse back in the house.
I can't help but pay more attention to the sound of that than concentrating on weeing. Granted it's the least distracting of the bunch, but it doesn't seem to take much to put me off.

3 Comments:
I've always wondered how the toilet etiquette worked with urinals... surely you get an unwitting flash now and again :/
Couldn't imagine squatting infront a bunch of ladies...
By
mlperryman, at 2:38 pm
top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]casino online[/url] coincide the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]free casino games[/url] autonomous no consign reward at the foremost [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]online casinos
[/url].
By
Anonymous, at 11:15 pm
DEVOTED TO THE TEACHING OF WHOM?
The three thousand who were added to the church of Christ on the Day of Pentecost continued in devoting themselves to the apostles' teaching.
Acts 2:41-42 So then, those who had received his word were baptized; and that day there were added about three thousand souls. 42 They were continually devoting themselves to the apostles' teaching and fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.
These Christians devoted themselves to the apostles' doctrine.
They did not devote themselves to the teaching of Moses.
They did not devote themselves to the teaching of Abraham, Job, Noah, John The Baptist, the Roman Catholic Church, the Baptist Church, the Methodist Church, the Mormon Church, creed books, statements of faith, the Judaizers, the Watch Tower, the Pentecostal Church, the Pharisees, the traditions of men, etc.
THE TEACHING OF WHOM?
(Scripture quotes from: NEW AMERICAN STANDARD BIBLE)
YOU ARE INVITED TO FOLLOW MY BLOG. http://steve-finnell.blogspot.com
By
Steve Finnell, at 10:37 am
Post a Comment
<< Home