Trivial heavy metal
There's so much metal-based music these days where the lyrics revolve around things that strike me as a bit pathetic. Take the lyrics for Simple Plan - Me against the world.
That's what they always said
I'm a lost cause, not a hero
But I'll make it on my own
I've gotta prove them wrong
Me against the world
It's me against the world
You're not really against the world, are you?
It's you against your mum. The lyrics in my head go a little more like this:
I wanted fish fingers beans and chips for dinner, but mum made me chicken nuggets. Rahhhhh.
I wanted fish fingers beans and chips for dinner, but mum made me chicken nuggets. Rahhhhh.
I wanted my birthday cake to have a football on it, but it had a racing car. Life would be simpler if I was deaaaad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home