All Feelings NULL and VOID
Yesterday I experienced the lack of emotion that only becomes apparent after you've seen a film that you didn't really take anything from.
I tried a few.
I tried Clear and Present Danger, Buffalo Soldiers and Football Factory, all three of which I was left emotionally empty.
I didn't feel anything for the characters, all of the endings were shoddy, and I felt like I've sat down and watched a football match that ended in 0-0 with equal amounts of flair and class to the scoreline.
It just makes you wish you could turn back the clock and get a summary of the film by reading the plot in empire and then watching the film in fast-forward.
Zodiac was quite good though. New blog about that coming up shortly.
I tried a few.
I tried Clear and Present Danger, Buffalo Soldiers and Football Factory, all three of which I was left emotionally empty.
I didn't feel anything for the characters, all of the endings were shoddy, and I felt like I've sat down and watched a football match that ended in 0-0 with equal amounts of flair and class to the scoreline.
It just makes you wish you could turn back the clock and get a summary of the film by reading the plot in empire and then watching the film in fast-forward.
Zodiac was quite good though. New blog about that coming up shortly.
Labels: buffalo, empty, factory, feeling, feelings, football, ford, harrison, nil, nothing, rubbish, soldiers

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home