The Blog of Justice

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Getting up in the middle of the night

Some of us get up for the daily commute. Some have it worse than others, I'll admit. Some have to get up at stupid o'clock to be in for 9am. I have to get up at 6am to be in for 9am. That's stupid o'clock.

When I wake up it's dark, even at this time of year.

But what makes this worse is the main point of this blog. What I'm driving home is that your partner or family remain peacefully asleep in bed enjoying their extra healthy hours in bed while you fall over various obstacles on your way to the shower.

You can almost audibly hear the Zs being produced while you sit in front of crap early-morning news programmes with your Rice Crispies.

If I didn't like my job, I'd have shot someone by now.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home