Trains - The transport of scum
Discounting the usual Monday morning commute, why is it that a popular mode of transport of choice for the scum of the earth happens to be British Rail?
I understand that regular people use it too, but the number of sub-humans that use the train is amazing. What's wrong with the bus? It's cheaper for a start.
Any self-respecting scum of the earth hypodermic-using skag-head would surely go for the slightly more reasonably priced option? It'd mean a few extra pounds to spend on something likely to melt his or her brain.
I recognise that I'm ranting a bit irrationally here, although I'm sure you're probably used to it if you're a regular reader.
Allow me to define scum.
They can't be bothered to wear clean clothes. Their faces are covered with sores and dried skin / filth from years of abuse. They're shivering. They're usually on their cheap mobile to someone about demanding access to the kids they should really be forbidden from coming within twenty yards of. They're wearing a coat that's probably from the mid-nineties and hasn't worn well with age.
If they can't get access to clean clothes and a shower, how the hell can they afford the eight quid for a day-return from Weston-super-Mare to Bristol Temple Meads?!
The point I'm trying to make is that scum really should be saving themselves some cash and getting a mode of transport that I don't use.
Go use the bus or something.
I understand that regular people use it too, but the number of sub-humans that use the train is amazing. What's wrong with the bus? It's cheaper for a start.
Any self-respecting scum of the earth hypodermic-using skag-head would surely go for the slightly more reasonably priced option? It'd mean a few extra pounds to spend on something likely to melt his or her brain.
I recognise that I'm ranting a bit irrationally here, although I'm sure you're probably used to it if you're a regular reader.
Allow me to define scum.
They can't be bothered to wear clean clothes. Their faces are covered with sores and dried skin / filth from years of abuse. They're shivering. They're usually on their cheap mobile to someone about demanding access to the kids they should really be forbidden from coming within twenty yards of. They're wearing a coat that's probably from the mid-nineties and hasn't worn well with age.
If they can't get access to clean clothes and a shower, how the hell can they afford the eight quid for a day-return from Weston-super-Mare to Bristol Temple Meads?!
The point I'm trying to make is that scum really should be saving themselves some cash and getting a mode of transport that I don't use.
Go use the bus or something.

1 Comments:
Ahh you missed a crucial interchangeable group there, scum and students travel the trains ;)
For the exact same reasons usually, to save on money to buy drink :p
By
jen/haly, at 12:00 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home