The Blog of Justice

Monday, October 02, 2006

Yet More Toilet Humour

Actually, I'm not sure if it actually is humour. It's more revolting than humourous.

Imagine this. Sex is irrelevant, as this situation could apply to either men or women.

You walk into the bathroom, and wander into a cubicle. Your jaw drops. You exlaim "Oh. My. God." in a dramatic fashion, and while continuing the rest of your trip to the bathroom, you can only shake your head in disbelief.

Or at least, that's what you would've done if you were me. I walked into the bathroom just the other day to find something truely extraordinary. For you to truely understand how unbelievable this is, you should hear an earlier story.

I went into the bathroom some weeks earlier to be greeted by the gruesome sight of a Metro newspaper on top of the cistern of a toilet facing the reader, who had obviously been reading away while taking a leak.

With bad aim.

I thought this was astonishing. You wouldn't do it at home... Would you? I honestly thought the most disgusting thing I would see in a bathroom is someone using it and not flushing, or someone wiping the contents of their nose on the wall. To this day, I'll never understand the mentality of people capable of doing that.

So expanding on my newspaper story, I went into the cubicle to be greeted by a different object. Not a newspaper. Something worse. Something even more unsavoury.

It was a cup of coffee. A half-empty cup of coffee. Someone had seen fit to take a cup of Joe into the John whilst taking care of business.

Lost for words?

Me too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home