The Blog of Justice

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Flying the flag

Good news!

I managed to make my way into work (A total of around twenty-five miles) with plenty of walking either side blissfully unaware that I had my flies undone for the entire journey.

Result.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • I once drove 30 miles to a band practise with my drums, forgetting my bass drum!

    .. do I win?

    By Blogger Steve Hobbs, at 7:23 am  

  • I once went from a friends house, where I had stayed overnight before going to a dog show with my very large and noticable Irish Wolfhounds, along a fairly busy street to where I had parked my car. I then drove to the show at a very busy Conference & Exhibition Centre, parked the car and walked across the huge completely full car park with the dogs and into the venue where I stood in a queue with lots of people to get my catologue.
    Now I'm used to people staring at the Wolfhounds as they are big, imposing creatures, however other dog show exhibitors rarely give them a 2nd glance so I was a little surprised that we seemed to be attracting a lot of attention.. that is until an old dog showing friend ran over to me and pulled my skirt out from the back of my knickers where it had been caught up all the time!!
    And yes.. I was wearing a thong, so rather a lot had been revealed.. aaaaaaaaaarg!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:35 am  

  • Good skills Mr Alesbury. Whilst working in London during the summer, at about 11 in the morning I realised I had my t-shirt inside out, labels on the outside, logos on the inside etc. Being London, maybe the million commuters I passed on that day just thought I was super trendy showing my manufacturers labels :D

    By Blogger jd, at 11:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home