The rumour mill
First of all, if you're not a sports fan, this blog entry doesn't necessarily pander only to the needs of sports fans. Every walk of life has a rumour mill (Stupid celebrity magazines for instance), but I'm siding with the sport one because it's the one that is so consistently good at getting things fundamentally wrong.
I hear on "the grapevine" regularly that Frank Lampard is on his way to Barcalona.
That is the single most ridiculous thing I've heard this season.
"This just in! John Terry is to be launched into space after finding that zero-gravity football is more entertaining, but he'd better keep looking over his shoulder because his missus is having it off with an elderly male Yak named Susan."
For Christ's sake! People who are mentioned in these things should be given the right to sue papers for merely printing such ridiculous information.
It clouds up the proper information and rumours that could actually come to pass.
Stop reporting crap and start reporting the truth.
I hear on "the grapevine" regularly that Frank Lampard is on his way to Barcalona.
That is the single most ridiculous thing I've heard this season.
"This just in! John Terry is to be launched into space after finding that zero-gravity football is more entertaining, but he'd better keep looking over his shoulder because his missus is having it off with an elderly male Yak named Susan."
For Christ's sake! People who are mentioned in these things should be given the right to sue papers for merely printing such ridiculous information.
It clouds up the proper information and rumours that could actually come to pass.
Stop reporting crap and start reporting the truth.
Labels: bbc, column, mill, mirror, papers, rumour, rumours, sport, sun


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home