The Blog of Justice

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Please stand clear of the doors...

I'll admit that I made a mistake on the train this morning, although I did my best whilst still in the situation to avoid all eye-contact and therefore deny all responsibility for the incident.

When boarding the train this morning, I was at the front of a large queue of people on the platform behind me. There was a concentration camp-style crush to board which always makes me a bit sad with humanity that nobody wants anybody else to have their seat for what is essentially a twenty minute journey.

As I boarded, I may have brushed against a button. That button may have been mounted on a post, and it may have automatically closed the doors behind me.

I may have heard the hiss as I walked on, and I may have heard the sound of limbs flailing as they became entangled in the doors.

Did I look back? No. No I didn't.

It's every man for himself on trains these days...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home