Jesus is waiting for you in reception
My work phone rings alone, because somebody has called my extension instead of calling the business line. I answer the phone:
K: Hello?
R: Hi, it's reception!
K: Hello reception!
R: Just to let you know that Jesus is waiting for you in reception.
K: Er... Sorry, I thought you just said Jesus was waiting for me in reception.
R: Yep, that's right.
K: ........................
R: ................
K: ..........
R: ......
K: I'll.. Be.. Right.. Down.
Turns out, by the time I got downstairs preparing my sarcastic smirk to accept the joke reception had just played on me, Jesus was real, South-American, and after submitting his CV to our company for review.
Amusing.
K: Hello?
R: Hi, it's reception!
K: Hello reception!
R: Just to let you know that Jesus is waiting for you in reception.
K: Er... Sorry, I thought you just said Jesus was waiting for me in reception.
R: Yep, that's right.
K: ........................
R: ................
K: ..........
R: ......
K: I'll.. Be.. Right.. Down.
Turns out, by the time I got downstairs preparing my sarcastic smirk to accept the joke reception had just played on me, Jesus was real, South-American, and after submitting his CV to our company for review.
Amusing.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home