A new home means a new recipient

Probably the worst part about moving into a new place is the fact that one day, if you move one too many times, you're going to move into a house that has been occupied by a spoon-fed remedial.
The kind of spoon fed remedial that asks for every offer under the sun, gives their home address away like it's Gonorrhoea, and then promptly moves out with absolutely no forwarding address.
My girlfriend and I moved into our new address on the 1st December. Since then, not a single day has passed where I have not encountered another letter for "Chris", or another phone call about a credit card.
The picture featured in this blog may look a bit like a stock photo that I stole from someone else, but it's his post that I took a picture of. I cropped the picture, so you can be sure that there was plenty of extra post surrounding the frame of the shot.
By now, scribbling "No longer at this address" and sticking it back in the post box under instruction from the estate agent (who wants nothing to do with it) is growing tiresome, and I long for the day that all companies who are after this guy finally come to the conclusion that he's not just hiding.
Finally, how cheeky is this? We discovered that "Chris" has changed his mobile number, and set his old mobile number to point to our sodding house phone! Cheers mate! Since then the debt-collectors have been sent on their way with no forwarding address, and I am slightly concerned that this cretin's actions may affect our credit rating.
I'll let you know if the main flow begins to stem as we head into the new financial year.
Seriously though. What a douche.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home