Jade sodding Goody
Can't believe I'm giving her blog time? Neither can I.
I can't stand Jade Goody.
She rose to fame through idiocy, and how she maintains it is a genuine mystery. She somehow manages to get photo deals with various magazines that others would kill for, and nobody's quite sure why. She just keeps appearing with apparently no demand for information about her life.
She's got a spoon-fed boyfriend, a mother that'd make your father feel emasculated, and absolutely NO personality whatsoever.
So why are we so interested? Why is she currently struggling for a career to save? What career?
She's a one-time celebrity on a rubbish TV show, and should've faded into obscurity along with the rest of the losers that appear on it. She has absolutely no talent, cannot sing, cannot act, and cannot present.
After her bullying exploits on the Celebrity version of Big Brother (of which her appearing was the largest schoolboy error since Clinton had a go with his secretary), it was no suprise that the public hated her. She had very little attraction in the first place.
What I don't understand about the general public is that from what I can tell, their addiction to her is due to seeing what tracksuit she's wearing, how fat her ass looks, and what remedial boyfriend she's with now. Her bullying fellow contestants on a shockingly bad reality TV show should make absolutely no difference to that.
The public are ten times more fickle than she is, but I still hope she fades into obscurity because we don't need talentless people taking up the limelight when genuinely talented people really do despair.
I can't stand Jade Goody.
She rose to fame through idiocy, and how she maintains it is a genuine mystery. She somehow manages to get photo deals with various magazines that others would kill for, and nobody's quite sure why. She just keeps appearing with apparently no demand for information about her life.
She's got a spoon-fed boyfriend, a mother that'd make your father feel emasculated, and absolutely NO personality whatsoever.
So why are we so interested? Why is she currently struggling for a career to save? What career?
She's a one-time celebrity on a rubbish TV show, and should've faded into obscurity along with the rest of the losers that appear on it. She has absolutely no talent, cannot sing, cannot act, and cannot present.
After her bullying exploits on the Celebrity version of Big Brother (of which her appearing was the largest schoolboy error since Clinton had a go with his secretary), it was no suprise that the public hated her. She had very little attraction in the first place.
What I don't understand about the general public is that from what I can tell, their addiction to her is due to seeing what tracksuit she's wearing, how fat her ass looks, and what remedial boyfriend she's with now. Her bullying fellow contestants on a shockingly bad reality TV show should make absolutely no difference to that.
The public are ten times more fickle than she is, but I still hope she fades into obscurity because we don't need talentless people taking up the limelight when genuinely talented people really do despair.
Labels: disposable, goody, jade, stupid, talentless, thick, useless

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home