The Blog of Justice

Thursday, September 28, 2006

The last awkward one - Promise

Farting.

The chap next to you in the urinal farts, and the awkwardness afterwards; do you laugh? Do you wait for an apology?

What about if you're in the office, you're having an extremely business-like discussion, and then you accidentally let one slip mid-sentance? Just loud enough.. Did he hear? Will he pretend he didn't? Will he broadcast what happened to the office?

Round two of questions.

It stinks. Will he smell it? Will he make his excuses and leave the desk? Maybe that's for the best. What if his facial expression changes? Will I laugh? Will I go bright red? Oh dear. I'm red already. Can I hide this colour? Relax Karl, relax. Don't let him see your weakness. Oh. He's left the desk. Thank god. Did he smell it? I can't bring it up... Will he always remember me for being fart boy? Try to forget about it Karl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home