The Blog of Justice

Monday, July 02, 2007

Three in the bed and the little one tried to spoon me

It's a long title, but it's a valid one.

When getting to a gig in London some weeks previous, I had to find a roof over my head for the night before I got a lift back to the South-West. Two friends offered me a space in their hotel, and I gave them some cash to cover the trouble, as it was two single beds pushed together.

After some laughing and general mick-taking, we settled down for the evening, and three of us laid in bed. Three men. The far-left fell asleep immediately. I was on the far-right.

After a little while, two of us drop off, and I remain awake, albeit barely.

However, I'm jolted awake by the feeling of the middle guy putting his left leg over my torso, and assuming the spoon position.

The shocking realisation set in that I was being cuddled by a fully-grown man, and I took immediate steps to avert the crisis of him waking up and us being fully conscious of this.

A close escape and a hefty reminder not to sleep in the same bed as a man, even if you are all straight.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home